BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maternity jeans.

Today I wore my very first pair of maternity jeans, and I am happy. They fit me great, and as a bonus I got them on sale! YAY We also went for our other anatomy scan, because Raziel was so un-cooperative the last time; but he was great this morning. It might have had something to do with his mama drinking the OJ lol. I was so happy to see that everything looks ok. It's always so amazing to see his little heart beating and to hear it. My love for him just keeps on growing. This whole experience has changed me in so many ways, and I am so thankful. I also feel him kicking more, and I can't wait until Vash can feel him kick too. So, just a little up date. :O)

0 comments: