BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

6 weeks on Monday!!

Yes, six weeks on Monday, and I can't believe it. Raziel, Raziel, you are soo close, and yet soo far!. I want to hold my baby and look into his eyes. I want to smell his little feet(I have a thing for baby feet) I want to look at him asleep, and marvel at him while he is awake. I want my baby damn it!! lol. I know it's all going to come faster then I know it, but I guess all women feel this way when they get to this stage. We still have a ton of stuff to do, like move upstairs, pack my hospital bag, take a tour of the hospital, finish his room, and I think I should have a birthing plan. Hmmm. Didn't realize that there is alot to do before our baby comes! Hopefully this list will keep me occupied. Working has also been a big help with the time. I'm usually so tired afterwards that I don't think about anything, but dinner and sleep :OP Our next baby shower is in two weeks, and I am excited!! Vash and I are going to take our own pregnancy pics!! Yay I will definately post them. Till later everyone.

0 comments: