BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Battle of the bottle.

Tonight was a difficult night for Raziel and I. He's getting so big, so fast, and he wants more milk. He slurps down his milk, and if it doesn't come out fast enough he screeches! If I take the bottle out to burp him it's like world war 3. I have the most stubborn two month old baby I have ever known. I have a feeling that we are going to have epic battles! What can I expect? He's his mother's son.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: