BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

From my heart.

I never thought I had anything worth another person being jealous over, until someone told me they were a little jealous over the fact that I got pregnant. It took me by surprise(I wasn't angry). Someone was jealous of me? Then I realized, that I have been able to experience a miracle that some women may never get to experience, or will have to go down a painful road to eperience. I get to feel my child grow inside of me. I actually get to have a baby. I read all kinds of blogs on here, and i've been reading blogs about women who are using medical treatments to try and conceive. My heart goes out to them. These women are stronger then i'll ever be. Through their blogs i've witness their strenght and courage. I honestly never thought i'd get to be a mom. The truth is I conviced myself I didn't deserve it. But these women know what they want. They know that being a mother was what they were made for. How could they not be gifted with a child of their own? It just doesn't seem right. My heart goes out to them, and my wish for every woman who is going through this is : That they be blessed, the way that I am blessed. That one day they will get to hear their child call them mommy(however it happens, adoption, fertility drugs). That they continue to be strong and not give up, because every woman deserves to be a mother one day.

0 comments: