BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Just a little Razi information.

I just wanted to give a little information about the little man that has completely taken over my life. He is three months and a handful!! He has recently figured out where his hands are, and loves shoving them into his mouth. He also like to talk while shoving his hands in his mouth:O) He really isn't into toys, but loves when you talk to him. He likes the itsy bitsy spider, and is tickelish. I read to him occasionally, but really want to start reading to him every day. That means mommy needs to take a trip to B&N. He doesn't like falling asleep, and puts up the only fight. I think he thinks he's going to miss something. He smiles now, and when he's really happy he sticks out his tongue a little :P. He also is an exact replica of me, which kinda freaks me out a little(not in a bad way), just in a wow, there is a little me in this world way. He also likes it when I show him where his feet, toes, hands, and fingers are. Yes, I say, these are your feet, these are your toes, this is your hand, and these are your fing-ers. I get smiles when he's having a good day. He also love love loves his daddy! They have this bond, that i'm a little jealous of. Vash asks him how his day went, and Razi talks up a storm. Razi is an amazing baby, but I guess that's because he's my baby! LOL So, I leave you with a little video of the the little man, that has my heart.

0 comments: