BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I got a feeling.

So, we had a sonogrqm last week, and I have to admit it was so exciting. I saw our babies little legs, arms, head, and body. I can't believe that something soo small, could have soo much! Now, I find myself smiling randomly and touching my stomach more. Seeing the baby look like a baby made it more real some how. We saw the little heart beat again, and I was over the moon! "That's my baby" I kept thinking. We're in our second trimester now. WOW! Time goes by so fast. The Dr. kept our Sept. 27th due date! Which is cool. I think it's funny, because i'm a spring baby, Vash is a summer baby, and our baby will be a fall baby! On April 12th we are going to try to find out the sex. I would like a girl, but honestly I think it's a boy. Which is fine by me to. I also read that the baby is starting to reconize my voice. Amazing! He/she already knows i'm mommy! I'm feeling so amazing and emotional. It's o.k ,because now it's great emotions, and when I cry it's because i'm going to be a mom! Happy tears all the way!

0 comments: