BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's in a name?

Everything! It may be hard to believe, but Vash and I had our baby names picked out awhile ago. I mean we've tweaked them here and there, but we are happy with our choices. So, at my sister's baby shower, someone asked us if we had any names picked out. Now, at first I was going to say no, because of peoples reaction to my baby shower themes( They asked! I know it's a bit early to be thinking about it). But, I went ahead, and told them anyway. The look on their faces (it was two of them) were priceless! One of them went so far as to say, " You have to think about how that is going to look on a resume." (Seriously! The baby isn't even out yet!) Now, let's be honest, I am not traditional, my husband is not traditional, and our damn baby shower theme isn't even traditional. What would make you think our choices in names would be? I kept my cool though and told them that there are meanings behind the names we chose. But seriously, it's our decision. Just like it's everyone else's and no two people are the same. What sounds good to one person, won't sound good to another. Just because I may not choose a name for myself, doesn't mean i'd rag on that persons choice. I know people like that are everywhere, but I really have a low tolrence for them. So, here are our top choices. If it's a boy, Raziel (means the left hand of god or the lord is my secret, and he's an archangel) Lucian Quinonez, and for a girl it's Aurora( means dawn or I saw in another place goddess of light. Alos from sleeping beauty :O) Jubilee Quinonez.

P.S. Our baby shower themes are: rocker for a boy and punk rock princess for a girl!

0 comments: