BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our first sonogram.

We had our first sonogram on thursday, and I have to say it was amazing! It's one thing to see pregnant on the pregnancy test, and another to see your little one on the screen. It makes it more real some how, especially since I havent been having alot of morning sickness. It was a very happy moment for me and Vash(the husband). When you see that little thing growing inside of you, you realize that you've made the right decision. I had been feeling a little depressed for a few days, but at work I finally shook it off. I want to be a happy mommy and enjoy every aspect of this pregnancy. I'll never get these moments back. I am also waiting for the arrival of my new nephew Jose Jossiah Rosario. I can't wait to see what he looks like. It's been the time of babies in my family. So, I can't really complain. I am generally happy and just can't wait until we finish painting and decorating. I don't care if people think it's too soon, and that we should wait. I enjoy doing things at my own time and pace. So, until next time blog world.

0 comments: