BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Me and my best friend, Raziel.

My best friend in the whole entire world is....... My son Raziel. We're together almost 24/7. He makes me laugh, he makes me happy, and sometimes that boy can sure make me angry. He's always there to give me a kiss and hug. He never judges me. He is an amazing little human being. He's all the goodness in the world wrapped up in a spicey , strong minded package. He is my every reason for being and the reason I don't get very much sleep(lol) He's the most amazing b.f.f a mom can have!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments: