BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Monday, September 5, 2011

We're venturing into toddler~land!

I always thought of a toddler as a two to like five year old, but i'm quickly seeing(with Raziel) that toddler~hood can come much earlier, and it's freaking me out. Raziel is entering the terrible two's and he's only going to be one! He has temper tantrums and he is soo strong willed (some say he got it from his mama :0). When he doesn't like something he goes around saying nah, nah, nah (no, no, no). Even says stop! It's just too much( smirking as I write this). When he gets upset he tries to hit you and pull your hair( that's at his worse). I just can't believe the baby phase is over so quickly. :0( Now, the upside is..... He says mama whenever he wants me and wants to be taken out of the playpen. It's the little things that makes this transition so sweet.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments: