BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our stubborn baby!

So, we went for our sonogram yesterday(which I was soo excited for, because we might see the sex!), and our baby was just hanging out. I mean the baby was just laying there with his or her's legs crossed, sucking on a thumb, and happily not moving. LOL I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else but a stubborn baby. I mean his/her parents are very stubborn people. It was still great to see the baby developing. We heard it's little heartbeat and I am one happy mommy. They took like 7 tubes of blood from me, and I was cool as a cucumber. I'm actually feeling more like a pregnant women each day, because my body is saying, "Hey you, yes you, your pregnant!" I am feeling awesome and a little pudgy, but hey what am I gonna do? Whatever is good for the baby is good for me. I was telling Vash that it's so amazing how you can love something so un-conditionally already, and I haven't even really seen it. I haven't held it, but it's as real to me as my nephews and godson. I am a fortunate woman.

0 comments: