BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A weighty issue.

Ok, I am trying really hard not to let this bother me, but the truth is, it is. Last night I was hysterical crying, because of the 6 or 7 lbs i've gained so far. Now, usually this wouldn't bother me, but every time I put something in my mouth, someone makes a comment about how big i'm going to get! It's like holy crap am I not suppose to eat.? It might just be that people don't realize that what or how they say things are going to have an affect on me( they might be joking), but the truth is it really hurts my feelings. I have struggled with weight my whole life, and I seriously don't need people clocking every thing I eat all day. It's like I heard someone talking about my pregnancy over the phone the other day and they were like ' She's huge!' Damn, I didn't t hink I was that big! I actually thought I was looking pretty good so far.

All this talk about my weight makes me want to go and hide everytime eat. It makes me want to diet and do 3 hours of exercise. I'm suppose to be feeling so beautiful, but when I get around people, all I want to do is hide. I just don't understand it. It's like when I was fat and ate, noone said anything. Now that i'm pregnant and eating everything is going to make me fat, and i'm going to give birth to a huge baby. I realize I might just be overly sensitive to this issue and laugh it off when someone says anything, but the truth is when I get home I feel like crap. Vash is being so supportive, and I know he doesn't understand why i'm breaking down, but if you heard this all the time wouldn't you start feeling self - concious. I just want to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I don't need the rude comments or the jokes. I don't understand why people have to do that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it....Trust me I was feeling the same way but I know I am pregnant and am going to gain weight for a reason....I also know that once the baby is born I plan on working out to get to the size I want to be...notice I said...Want to be. People will talk...let them..you have to do what's best for you and the growing baby inside of you. Weight is a sensitive subject for any woman...but even more so a pregnant one....This is the part of your life when "Kiss my ass" will come in extra handy. And it will develop into other horrible words after the baby is born...Calm down and enjoy whateva you want.....Love you Lena