BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Monday, April 5, 2010

What kind will I be?

What kind of mother will I be? That's the new question in my head these days. I ask these questions, because I am so old fashion, tough, and I have very strict point of views. Sometimes I look at my sisters Rose and Dyani, and wonder how they dealt with me. So, I was kinda worried that i'd be some kind of Nazi mom, but then my little sister said something to me that made me happy. She said, " Your going to be a good mom, and your not too strict!" Ha! that coming from Dyani! I guess I must have been doing something right as the crazy, mean, old fashioned sister. Lol, so I think i'll be a cool, hip, lovable, strict, strong, old-fashion mom type, but hey that's exactly how I am normally. And guess what? That's totally ok!

0 comments: