BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, god-mother, grand-daughter, cousin, niece, and a now a MOM! I am married to my best friend, and sometimes pain in the butt husband:O) We live in New Jersey, and for the most part lead very quiet lives(very different from our single lives!) I am the mothe of a beautiful boy, Raziel Lucian Quinonez. He is definately the love of my life and I am mgrateful for each moment I get to spend with him.

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's a BOY!!


So, today we had our 3D ultrasound, and we're having a boy! I have to say I knew it, but kept a little hope that it would be a girl. The truth is it really doesn't matter. This was the best early birthday present I could ever give myself! I am surrounded by little boys! I am very happy, and feel so lucky. God has blessed me in the most beautiful way. I have always pictured Raziel in mind, and now in a few months he will be in my arms. My beautiful angel of God. I just want to cry the happiest tears right now!! Ohh, and let me tell you he was still stubborn, he had his legs crossed again! Mama had to drink orange juice ,and walk around, then he loosened up! LOL he is his mother's child. I get to say he!! WOW, it's so amazing!!


0 comments: